10.10.2011

Just A Little Eye Candy

Colors from around the world...

Chicago
Lyon
Paris
Berlin
I love how even with a very similar range of colors, you can see glimpses of each city's personality.  From soft and smooth in France, to the well travelled stairs in Chicago, to the surge of modernity in Berlin, design is not only an expression of culture and trends, but an indication of history, current societal  values, and hopes for the future.  For those of us who love design, we are the lucky ones.  We view the world differently and are incapable of finding beauty in even the most obscure places.

Images via [1-3, 4]

DESIGN. INSPIRE. REPEAT.

1 comment:

  1. Kat, these colors are fantastic. I was so many times in Berlin but I've never seen this building. Next time I go there I'll find it :-) Thanks so much for you email. I'll try to find what is wrong with the commenting. Happy new week!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...